Harley-Davidson sells fun and a passion for motorcycling. We are one of the largest Harley-Davidson dealerships in Wisconsin. We have a busy and productive service department and are seeking an ambitious and friendly, full-time/year-round technician.We have a very clean heated and cooled service department with experienced co-workers, and state of the art equipment. We also have an on-site heated winter storage facility that holds over 700 motorcycles, which provides the ability to produce work year-round.
Responsibilities include repairing, maintaining and improving performance of Harley-Davidson motorcycles. We believe in going the extra mile to provide superior customer service and expect honest and professional work ethic. Must have professional training and credentials with Harley-Davidson focus. Must have the ability to perform light maintenance and install accessories quickly and accurately. Must be able to relate to customers in a positive and professional manner and have the ability to learn.
Candidates must possess:
1. Superior technical aptitude
2. Technical training on Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
3. Experience working on Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
4. Product knowledge, mechanical aptitude and sales mentality
5. Detail oriented
6. Passion for motorcycling and valid M endorsement
7. Highly motivated self-starter
8. Customer focused
9. Positive Attitude
10. Intermediate computer and typing skills
11. Good verbal and written communication skills
12. Team focused
We offer excellent earnings potential and progressive benefits.
1. Above average hourly wage and overtime pay opportunities
2. Monthly bonus on billed hours and proficiency
3. Year-end bonus
4. Health Insurance
5. Paid Life insurance with availability to purchase more at a competitive price
6. Short-Term Disability Coverage
7. Dental Insurance
8. Retirement plan with percentage match
9. Paid vacation
10. Paid holidays
11. Paid uniforms
12. Paid continued education
13. Employee discounts
14. Continued education opportunities
Please submit your resume’ today. We are a second generation, family owned business that is small enough to feel like family, yet large enough to have a casual but professional work environment. We are looking for long term career minded individuals.