Prices below reflect the pricing from the 2019-20 season and are subject to change before the 2020-21 season.
Includes an on-site, secure and heated winter storage space, a multi-point vehicle inspection, fuel stabilizer, the battery charge maintained throughout the winter and a basic wash. TriGlides $250
Includes the Basic package plus we also change the transmission, primary and engine oils with Syn3 and change the filter. Milwaukee-Eight $345. TriGlides $375
Includes the Basic package plus we will perform a 5 or 10k maintenance on your motorcycle with Syn3. Milwaukee-Eight $540. TriGlides $600
Includes the Silver package plus a complete showroom quality motorcycle detail valued up to $250. Milwaukee-Eight $640. TriGlides $700.
All packages must be paid for at the time of drop off to receive discounted pricing.
Spend $1000 or more on parts and labor while your bike is in storage (choose 1)
1) Receive a $200 Storage fee credit on your invoice.
(All invoices must be paid within 14 days of completion of service to be eligible for free storage. Sorry no carry in parts allowed. Work must be authorized prior to 3/1 to qualify)
2) Split invoice total into monthly payments during your winter storage.
(All invoices must be paid before end of storage season before motorcycle can be picked up or delivered.)
Basic storage is free during active-duty deployment.
- Bikes are generally available for pickup 24-48 hours from request
- Drop off your motorcycle anytime this Fall or Winter, no appointment needed, and pick it up before May 1st.
- A $50 per month charge applies to motorcycles remaining in storage after May 1st.
- Add pick-up or pre-scheduled delivery to any package starting at $20 for Fox Valley and the surrounding areas.
- Some exclusions may apply, cannot be combined with any other offers, package pricing does not include sales tax.
- Due to discounted pricing, Rider Reward points do not count towards winter storage package.