This full time, year-round position moves/cleans motorcycles, delivers motorcycles, provides courteous, knowledgeable assistance to technicians, aids in the Service department running efficiently and helps the Service Manager when requested.
This is your opportunity to join one of the best family owned Harley-Davidson dealerships in Wisconsin.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help Service department employees to run an efficient, clean and customer oriented department.
- Wash Motorcycles. Ensure they are cleaner than when customer dropped them off.
- Pick up and deliver customers motorcycles.
- Assist with new motorcycle un-crating and set-up.
- Maintain charge of motorcycle batteries and inventory while bikes are in storage.
- Light building and lot maintenance.
- Assist with dealership events.
- Work safely and effectively.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Must be customer oriented and a self-starter.
- Possess a motorcycle endorsement or ability to obtain one.
- Possess a clean driving record.
- Ability to balance and push an 800+ lb. motorcycle.
- Knowledge of the Harley-Davidson motorcycles is preferred but not required.
- Employee Discounts.
- Paid Training including Riders academy.
- 401K with Company match.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance options available.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Uniforms provided.
- Ability to operate a motorcycle (Required)
- Ability to operate a light duty truck and trailer.
License or certification:
- Motorcycle endorsement preferred. In-house training available.
If you wish to be part of our great team, please stop in or email us your resume today!